The Liebster Award!!!

Wednesday, April 09, 2014



I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the gorgeous Petra so thank you very much!


Award rules:

1. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. You have to state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You have to answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
4. You have to nominate 11 other blogs (with under 300 followers) and set 11 questions for them to answer.
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You have to tell the nominee that they have been nominated by you.
11 Facts about mahselfffff:

1. I am aspiring to be a makeup artist
2. I am nicknamed Snow White (or sometimes just 'White' *insert crying emoji*) or Vampire/Pontianak (a Malay ghost) because of my extremely pale, eggshell-coloured skin, dark, almost black hair and love for dark lips. 
3. I have a little 13 year-old brother whom I call 'Broski' because he reminds me of Kick Buttowski!
4. I like dried peas
5. I prefer fruit tea over floral tea 
6. I think nature is beautiful but I'm allergic to like 99.9% of it
7. I'm not a lipgloss kinda gal
8. My favourite accent is Scottish! 
9. I listen to a ton of Gaelic music and am slightly obsessed with Celtic history and art
10. I am a hoarder 
11. I am supposed to be working right now but I'm not


Petra's questions for the nominees:

1. What's your favorite song at the moment? 
Life Is Beautiful by Vega 4! Heard it on the movie Sex Drive and fell in love. <3


2. What's your favorite make up brand?

I don't have one at the moment! I'm trying out different brands right now so I have yet to decide on  one I want to stick with! 


3. What's your favorite tv show?

I can't decide between How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory and Pretty Little Liars! 


4. Who's your favorite model?

Barbara Palvin because she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen to date 


5. What's your favorite food?

French fries ho ho ho


6. Do you dye your hair?

HEAPS OF TIMES! But the colours range from dark brown to red, though. No crazy colours! 


7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

For animal abuse to stop, for racism to be abolished, for good, selfless governments (who strive to make the country a better place instead of doing things for self-gain) for each and every country


8. How do you normally wear your hair?

In a quick bun or down in it's natural state (: 


9. How do you see your future?

Not too sure about this one. Working at a hotel with (hopefully) makeup as a part-time job?


10. What is your favorite clothing item?

Gotta be my little black skater skirt. I wear the heck out of it. 


11. What are your favorite clothing brands?

Topshop (clothes and shoes), Miss Selfridge (clothes), Ted Baker (clothes and bags), Kate Spade (bags) and Miu Miu (heels, pumps to be exact)


My nominees (not everyone has less than 300 followers): 

   2. Becky
   3. Jessica
   4. Elena
   5. Mollie
   6. Gingerpretty
   7. Cassie
   9. Sandy
 10.Sally




Questions for the nominees:

1. What is your favourite makeup item? 
2. Would you rather be eaten by lions or ants? 
3. Would you rather go to the Maldives or Paris for a holiday? 
4. Do you play any musical instruments? If you do, what do you play? If you don't, which one do you want to? 
5. What is the most you'd splurge on a high-end lipstick? 
6. A black-tie event with posh armchairs, clicking wine glasses and soft tinkling music or a crazy rave/club party with loud, heart-thumping beats? 
7. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 
8. Favourite Disney movie character and why? 
9. Best drugstore brand in your opinion? 
10. What is the one thing you want to change in this world? 

I also tag if you're reading this and want to do it! x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg